Win A Free Trailer
Official Rules for the Guaranty RV Giveaway
1. No purchase, payment or sales presentation necessary. A purchase, payment or sales presentation will not increase your chance of winning. The Giveaway begins on December 29, 2015 and ends on December 27, 2016.
2. Eligibility Requirements. To enter you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Employees of Guaranty RV, Inc. doing business as Guaranty RV Super Centers, (Guaranty) its clients, its subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing, research, advertising, promotion, vehicle agencies and immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter. During the promotion period, go to Guaranty in Junction City, Ore., Guaranty.com or visit one of Guaranty’s RV shows and complete an official entry form. Entry form must be filled out completely, accurately and legibly. Limit of one entry per person. Any form of entry other than the official form is void. All entries become the property of Guaranty and will not be acknowledged or returned. Guaranty is not responsible for lost, late or incorrect entries. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different addresses, identities or other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies) and that participant will be disqualified.
4. Prize. One Jayco Travel Trailer. The approximate retail value of the prize is $14,465. Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Guaranty. RV will be delivered with standard equipment and any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the winner. Winner will be responsible for all optional equipment, title, license, insurance and registration fees required in claiming the RV, applicable taxes as well as all other expenses relating to the receipt and use of RV, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the RV. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must take delivery of vehicle with 30 days of notification. Winner must have a valid driver’s license and insurance to claim the RV. By accepting the RV, winner accepts the inherently dangerous nature and risk in using an RV, including personal injury and/or death, acknowledges that his/her use of the RV is voluntary, acknowledges that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities he/she is participating in and he/she assumes the risk of such factors and occurrences and agrees that promotional parties shall not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death.
5. Drawing and Verification of Potential Winner’s Entry. Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, on or about December 27, 2016 at Guaranty headquarters in Junction City, Ore. Potential winners need not be present at the time of the drawings. Odds of winning are approximately one in approximately 9,500. Potential winner will be contacted on or about December 27, 2016 based on the address, phone number and/or email address provided on the entry form. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, prize will be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, the potential winner must sign and return affidavit/declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize and be verified as a winner. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the affidavit/declaration and release or the requested information for themselves within the required time period, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
6. Release. By acceptance of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless promotional parties and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize. By accepting prize, winner consents to Guaranty using his/her name and likeness in all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
7. General Conditions. If the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Guaranty reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Canadian residents may keep the trailer but not take it to Canada or trade the U.S. trailer for a CSA RV at any dealership or sell it back to Guaranty or another dealer. All income taxes on prize are sole responsibility of winner. Winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prize value over $600. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules which are final and binding in all respects. Guaranty reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Guaranty’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway as determined at Guaranty’s sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Guaranty will award the prize in a random drawing from all valid, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Guaranty reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Guaranty’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, sales representatives accepting the entry, printing errors or by any of the equipment or technology associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the acceptance or processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize.
10. Winner. The winner may be announced on Guaranty’s website; the company’s Facebook and Twitter pages; print ads; radio spots; television commercials.
11. Sponsor: Guaranty RV, Inc. doing business as Guaranty RV Super Centers, at 20 Hwy. 99 South, Junction City, OR 97448.