Wipe on wipe off. Wipe on wipe off. Wipe on wipe off. If your wipers are wiping on as much as they are wiping off, then its time to change your blades. Wipers that no longer perform as expected, or no longer provide a high level of safety, should be changed. Over time, a rubber wiper blade naturally dries out due to the aging effects of UV rays and heat. Dust, sand, and other contaminants can also damage the rubber wiping edge. As the rubber dries and ages, the blade stiffens, and can crack or separate. An aged wiper blade will chatter, smear, streak, or skip across the windshield. Cleaning the windshield regularly with soap and water or a household glass cleaner is recommended because windshield contamination is also a common cause of poor wiper performance, even when the blades are still in good shape.
A wiper blade consists of the rubber wiping element and the superstructure with brackets and joints that distribute the arm pressure and give the blade its flexibility. A refill is just the rubber element and one or two tension springs inside the rubber element or on its outside. While replacing just the refill can be a low-cost alternative to changing the wiper blade, the wiper blade
superstructure will wear out over time as well.
Denso Wiper Blade Refill Features
• Precision Wiping Edge for Cleaner Windshield
• Designed to Meet Various Weather Conditions
• Aerodynamic Design Provides Superior Surface Pressure for a Smoother Windshield Wipe
• All-Metal Frame Provides Maximum Strength and Durability
• Evenly Spaced Contact Points Apply Even Pressure Across Wiping Edge
• High Compression Special Rubber Compound Insert Reduces Chatter and Squeaks
Price per box. 2 Blades per box.
LA060150-0010 MFG #
Dimensions: Approximately 24” long