Bags of Love
By: Ryan Mudd
Posted On: June 7, 2017
You can help by donating at the following locations:
20 Hwy 99 S
Guaranty Motorized Showcase
93636 Hwy 99 S
Guaranty RV Travel Center
93668 Hwy 99 S
These are things that are always in short supply!
- Disposable diapers in all sizes.
- Socks and underwear for school-aged children.
- Pajamas for school-aged children.
- Long pants for boys in sizes 3-16.
- Baby shampoo.
- Books for children ages 8-17.
- Prepaid phone cards for older children.
- Batting for quilts.
- Small toys for boys, ages 3-12.
- Cash donations of all sizes.
- Used items need to be clean and "like new” Undergarments, socks and pajamas must be new.
- Clothing, toys, and books should be age and gender appropriate.
- Items in or on the bags need to be non-religious in nature, including clothing, books, and toys.
- Clothing needs to be conservative so parents and schools will not have issues. (No thong underwear.)
- No provocative t-shirts, either in style or subject of picture/logo –such as nudity, alcohol, drugs, skulls, etc. (No "mommy,” "daddy,” or “grandparent” clothing or bibs.)
- Electronic games need to be self-contained and not require other video or elec-tronic equipment to use (No videos, DVDs or CDs.)
- Toys, games, and puzzles must have all their pieces and be in good working condition.
For more information on the Bags of Love organization visit here.