The Revel by Winnebago is a 4X4 camper van that was designed to meet the specific needs of the outdoor enthusiast. If you like to unplug and go places where no RV has gone before, this is the rig for you. With the 3rd generation Mercedes-Benz Sprinter BS30 chassis and 3-liter 188-HP turbo-diesel engine and 325 lbs-ft of torque it has the fuel efficiency and power to reach the mountains and stay off grid for long periods of time.
It also has enough cargo space for all your gear. Just raise the electric bed to the ceiling and you have a 140 cu. ft. gear garage in this compact 19’7” length coach.
There is also an all-metal roof rack with a moveable ladder for easy access to the 10’ height. New for 2020 is a large over cab shelf offering even more storage space. The wet bath even doubles as a storage closet when not in use. The new Revel can average 16-22 mpg on the highway so you can go as far away as you please any time you please.
As you step inside this revolutionary motorhome you’ll see the full galley. Complete with 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, induction burner and sink with flip-up counter extension for extra prep space. The swivel cab seats combined with a pull-up table provide a nice dining area and comfortable lounge to unwind after your busy day. At night this can be converted into a twin bed.
The heating system employs The Espar System which eliminates the need for traditional propane. The hydronic heat system uses the diesel fuel onboard to heat a glycol mixture and circulate it through heat exchangers to heat the coach. It also provides instant hot water. The system uses very little diesel and is highly efficient. The Mercedes Revel is a true all-season RV with heat tubes surrounding the holding tanks so they won’t freeze, and heated windshield wiper system. Also helping regulate the interior temperature are the acrylic, dual pane, thermal insulated windows with two adjustment setting to allow fresh air circulation.
Most of the 2020 Winnebago Revel camper van for sale at Guaranty have an MSRP of $167,948 and typically retail for close to this amount due to the limited supply and high demand. Each Revel Winnebago RV comes with a 12 month, 15,000 mile basic warranty as of this writing.
New for 2020
New for the Revel in 2020 is the 10.25 inch Mercedes Benz, (MBUX) infotainment system.
The system is loaded with safety features from hands-free calling and voice guidance with “Hey Mercedes” artificial intelligence to active brake assist. The complete owner’s manual can be accessed in the MBUX system. How’s that for convenience? You can operate the system from the controls on the smart steering wheel or by using the touch screen monitor.
Another new feature in the 2020 Revel Winnebago 44E is the USB charging center in a dash compartment allowing for out of sight charging of your phones and tablets. Winnebago also added wider, non-skid, lighted running boards, magnetic screen closures and keyless entry on all doors. A button on the key fob or inside the RV will open and close the power sliding door. The door can be stopped midway and will reverse if something obstructs it.
Safety is the cornerstone of the Mercedes Sprinter camper van and include;
• Adaptive Distance Cruise Control – Active distance assist cruise control regulates speed and automatically helps you maintain a distance from a vehicle in front of you. This distance is adjustable through the MBUX controls.
• Active lane assist – Active lane-keeping assist senses if you are unintentionally changing lanes. It then visually and acoustically warns you and gently applies the brakes to help you get back in the lane safely.
• Attention assist – Attention assist monitors your driving patterns for signs of fatigue and gives you an early warning to make sure you’re not driving drowsy if it detects fatigue or lapses in concentration it suggests you take a break with an audible and visual warning.
• Adaptive high beam assist – Adaptive high beam assist. This system makes driving in the dark safer and reduces strain on the driver. It always makes the best headlamp range available and avoids shining brightly onto oncoming traffic.
• Blindspot assist – Blind spot assist detects and alerts of vehicles approaching from behind in your blind spots.
• Magic Vision Wet Wiper System – Magic vision wet wiper system sprays fluid from wiper arm directly in front of the wiper as it sweeps in either direction cleaning the windshield more effectively.
• Rearview camera with rear park assist – Rearview camera with ultrasonic rear park assist allows you to see the area behind you and uses sensors to alert you when you are near an object. It has several different distance increments.
• Tire pressure monitor
• Traffic sign assist – Traffic sign assist identifies the right speed and alerts to change in traffic laws such as speed.
In addition to a wide range of new safety features in the 2020 Winnebago Revel, it also offers luxury Artico leather seats similar to the seats in the Mercedes luxury S class auto as well as a tilting and telescoping steering wheel for the comfort of the driver. Rolef screens for the side and rear doors have been outfitted with magnets for easy entry and exit.
The Revel’s Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis has 9050 pounds total GVWR, making it possible to carry 1669 pounds of occupants and cargo. If that isn’t enough, the Revel also has a 5000-pound towing capacity for your boat or trailer.
The 230-watt solar system is a standard feature to help keep the 3 deep cycle, maintenance-free, AGM batteries charged. The fully charged batteries offer 315 watt-hours of energy. The refrigerator is also powered by the solar system. This with the 2000-watt inverter makes it possible to stay at your favorite camping spot longer. The interior LED ceiling lights use less energy than traditional lights saving your batteries.
The four-wheel-drive is on-demand with low range electronic stability and traction control. While the five-speed automatic Tip Shift transmission has push-button shifting on the gear shift and toggle paddles on the steering wheel. Other convenient features include power windows, power door lock, power mirrors with defrost and lower conduct wide-angle mirror technology, voice guidance navigation, wind sensor on the power awning, light and rain sensor for automatic light and wiper operation and so much more.
So if you’re the person who wants to really get away for it all and follow the path less traveled the 2020 Winnebago Revel 4×4 RV is just what the doctor ordered. Head to Junction City and check it out at Guaranty RV Trailer and Van Center. Don’t wait. They don’t last long. Class B motorhomes are not created equal and the 2020 Winnebago Revel is an exceptional Mercedes camper van. Check out the camper vans for sale by following this link.